Climate change is a rich and relevant context. The following resources provide suggestions for scaffolding learning pathways.
The nature of science is interwoven through many of the resources featured throughout this interactive – in the articles listed below and in the activities.
- Climate change – a wicked problem for classroom inquiry
- Thin Ice in the classroom
- Climate change literacy links
- Climate change, science and controversy
- Climate action
- Adventure and innovation on the ice
- Climate change – challenging conversations
Image: Public domain