An inquiry approach is a method often used in science education. The question bank provides an initial list of questions about our resources on toxins and places where their answers can be found.
The article Investigating toxins – introduction has links to further resources and student activities.
Q. What is a chemical?
Q. What is a toxin?
Q. What toxic plants and animals do we have in New Zealand?
- Poisonous plants in New Zealand
- Poisonous animals in New Zealand
- Grey side-gilled sea slugs
- What’s poisonous?
- New Zealand’s toxic sea slug
Q. How do people know how poisonous something is?
Q. What is a mouse bioassay?
Q. What’s liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry?
- Measuring toxicity
- Monitoring shellfish
- Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometer
- Detecting toxins
- Identifying the toxin