Below are some interesting facts about your body.
- Identical twins have identical DNA profiles, because they develop from a single fertilized egg that splits into two.
- Your DNA has 23 pairs of chromosomes, one set inherited from your father, the other from your mother.
- There are 20 times more bacteria than cells in your body.
- Sweat is a natural air conditioning to cool you down. The sweat doesn't smell — it's the bacteria munching on it that smell!
- The human heart beats about 40 million times a year.
- Bad breath is caused by millions of tiny critters called bacteria which live, eat, reproduce, poo and die in your mouth.