In this activity, students use an interactive or paper-based Venn diagram to illustrate the key similarities and differences between skinks and geckos.
By the end of this activity, students should be able to:
- describe the key similarities and differences between skinks and geckos
- understand how to use a Venn diagram to graphically organise information.
Download the Word file (see link below) for:
- introduction/background notes
- instructions on what you need and what to do
- discussion questions
- ideas for extending your students
- list of features
- Venn diagram worksheet
- Skink or gecko? 1
- Skink or gecko? 2.