In this activity, students choose a question they have concerning seeds and design an investigation to help them answer their question.
By the end of this activity, students should be able to:
- gain experience in phrasing questions that can be answered with simple investigations
- gain experience in designing simple investigations
- discuss why they chose their question
- discuss the outcome of their investigation.
Download the Word file for:
- introduction/background notes
- what you need
- what to do.