Sitech has gifted us a PocketLab Voyager to GIVE AWAY to one lucky winner! This amazing technology is an all-in-one science lab that is capable enough for professionals and simple enough for our youngest students. It is valued at $279, and we are very excited to be able to give this away to one of our webinar participants.
If you participated* in the Physics made simple – force and motion PLD session in February, you are already in the draw. You will get additional entries if you attend one or both of our upcoming Physics made simple webinars.
Terms and conditions
- Competition is only open to teachers at New Zealand-based schools (primary, intermediate or secondary).
- *Participate in a webinar means you have registered (so we have your contact details) and attended one or more of the webinars in the Physics made simple PLD series (force and motion, gravity and/or waves).
- If you attend one or more of the Physics made simple webinar series (force and motion, gravity and/or waves) you will be automatically entered into the draw.
- Registering and attending each webinar will give you additional entries (maximum of three).
- All entries will go into a draw, with the winner being chosen at random by the Sitech team.
- The competition opens at 4pm on Thursday 21 February 2019 and closes at 5pm on Thursday 4 April 2019.
- The winner will be announced on the Science Learning Hub social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- We will contact the winner by email to arrange delivery.
Physics made simple webinar series
Find out more about Sitech’s PocketLab Voyager.