The Teachers Day Out event is a professional development day for high school teachers. The day is all about showcasing careers across New Zealand’s food production industry where we take a closer look at the science, technology and business involved in ensuring we continue to produce premium quality food for New Zealand and the world.
- See some innovative technology
- Taste some delicious food
- Hear about why we need more young people coming into this industry
- Leave with a tool kit that will help you bring these stories to life in the classroom
In joining for one of the fully funded Teachers Day Out events you will have the chance to visit a range of businesses in the industry from large scale international companies to small localised boutique food producers. Register yourself and a friend now!
- Bay of Plenty, 14 November
- Auckland, 16 November
- Canterbury, 28 November
For further information and to register: www.getahead.co.nz/teachers-days-out
The Hubs has lots of resources related to this event under our food topic.