This is the 5th annual summit and is tailor made to empower and equip leadership in New Zealand Schools. Whether you are an established principal or Tumuaki looking for inspiration and new ideas, or an aspiring leader seeking to advance your career in the education field.
Led by seasoned school leaders and experts, this program delivers unique insights and developmental experiences. Elevate your professional leadership capacity, make a positive impact in your school community, and shape a brighter career future.
- Working towards equal educational outcomes
- Being prepared for the unexpected
- Fostering your personal leadership skills
- Growing your school's next generation of leaders
- Interpreting finance spreadsheets and tables
- Managing the school’s annual budget
- Planning for future needs Spotting and reporting fraud or errors in financial management
- Understanding the Board of Members role in financial governance
- Effectively managing the day-to-day financial decisions
- Generating appropriate and reliable financial reporting
- Maintaining secure and healthy financial systems
- Working as a team with senior leadership to avoid overwhelming workloads
- Stephanie Thompson, Principal, Beach Haven Primary
- Lucy Naylor, Principal, Milford School
- Jason Miles, Executive Member, New Zealand Principals Federation, Principal, Kaiapoi North School
- Aiono Manu Fa'aea (MRSNZ), Senior Pasifika Manager, Manukau Institute of Technology
- ... and many more
For more information and to buy tickets, go to: https://event.brightstar.co.nz/TheNewZealandSchoolLeadersSummit2023. Note the Super Saver options ends on 22 September.
Location: Grand Millennium, Auckland