The Connected Learning Advisory is a free service from the Ministry of Education that is helping New Zealand schools and kura make the most of digital technologies for learning.
In 2017, the advisory is offering opportunities for school leaders, teachers and leaders of digital technologies to come together and explore effective ways to manage and plan how your school or Community of Learning (CoL) use digital technologies for learning.
Sessions will support leaders to:
- Explore ways to use technology to bring their vision for learning to life
- Model ways of professional learning
- Make connections across local schools through clusters, networks and sharing stories
Gain a clear, pragmatic sense of next steps in their own contexts
- Access the CLA as a critical friend through regional advisor support and online community spaces (VLN/Pond)
The workshops are free of charge and will be held across the country.
Nationwide Workshop Model 2 dates
- Digital Technology & Senior Secondary Curriculum 6 - 19 November 2017
- Support for Communities of Learning (CoLs) from 14 August - 8 September
- Strategic thinking 12 - 22 June 2017
Workshop Model 1 dates
- Wellington 11 May 2017
- Kapiti Coast 9 May 2017
For more information about these events and to register your interest, please visit here.