Student Activity - Vitamin C and the future
In this activity, students use the Futures thinking tool to investigate vitamin C and new fruit varieties.
By the end of this activity, students should be able to:
- describe the role vitamin C plays in human metabolism
- state the approximate vitamin C content of two or more common fruits
- state the recommended daily dose value
- discuss possible future vitamin C-enriched fruit cultivars.
Download the Word file (see link above) for:
- introduction/background notes
- what you need
- what to do.